Book Your Event
The Women’s Memorial and Education Center is a unique and memorable venue for your next event. Standing at the Ceremonial Entrance to Arlington National Cemetery, this landmark location welcomes guests into the cemetery and provides a stunning view of Washington, D.C., and Arlington House. It’s the ideal venue for a variety of events, including military promotions, retirements, memorial receptions, conferences, educational tours and private events. The Memorial is also a fitting venue for receptions and gatherings following Arlington National Cemetery ceremonies.
- The Memorial Theater seats up to 196 guests for a variety of events such as conferences, award ceremonies, training sessions, lectures, film screenings, book signings and the like.
- The Exhibit Gallery accommodates up to 1,000 guests for a standing reception and 500 for a seated dinner.
- The Hall of Honor and Conference Room is available for small gatherings and meetings up to 20 attendees.
The Military Women’s Memorial is open to the public daily from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday through Saturday, and from noon to 5 P.M. on Sundays. Private events may be held outside these hours. The Memorial is closed on Thanksgiving, December 25th, and New Year’s Day. The Memorial coordinates parking for private events and is also accessible by the Metrorail Blue Line, Arlington Cemetery stop.
Ceremonies are held in our 196-seat theater—equipped with a new state-of-the-art audio/visual system. The theater and stage include a podium, an awards table, up to five leather armchairs, each state and territory flag, an American flag, each Service branch flag and a Prisoner of War (POW) flag. General/Flag officer flags are not available; however, a flagpole and stand for such can be provided. Proffer boards, easels, and additional tables can also be provided upon request The Theater includes, internet access and guest Wi-Fi, laser projector, microphones, sound system and multipurpose boxes.
We are honored to host receptions following memorial and burial services at Arlington National Cemetery in our beautiful Exhibit Gallery. Additional tables and/or easels can be provided upon request for the display of photos and memorabilia, etc. The caterer can provide tables set up for formal seatings. We can accommodate video showings and slide shows for your event upon request.
HALL OF HONOR
Re-enlistment and commissioning ceremonies and other small gatherings are held in our Hall of Honor. This section of the Memorial is dedicated to honoring servicewomen who were killed in action, died in the line of duty, held Prisoner of War, or were recipients of our nation’s highest awards for service and bravery. The Hall of Honor includes flags from every state and territory, an American flag, each Service branch flag and a POW flag. Also, situated in the Hall of Honor is the Sister Stone to Arlington National Cemetery’s Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
We have conference spacing for meetings and event coordination upon request.
AVAILABLE ADD ONS:
- Streaming For video conferencing and online streaming, the theater is equipped with two Vaddio USB HD PTZ cameras, one installed in the front of the theater and one in the rear. These cameras provide the opportunity to stream or conference through Facebook Live, YouTube, Skype for Business, Zoom, and Google Hangouts.
- Video Recordings If requested, an event can be recorded using the Vaddio cameras and a copy will be provided to the renters on a USB thumb drive.
- Portable Speakers For events, a portable speaker allows the audience to easily enjoy music and/or utilize a wireless microphone.
- Speaker System Speakers throughout the facility provide background music and/or an announcement system for an event.
Those hosting an event at the Military Women’s Memorial may contract with one of two approved caterers. Drop-offs, such as cakes, cookies, beverages, are permitted without a catering staff member. For after-hour events, please contact our staff for more information regarding catering requirements and options.
Senior Account Executive